Friday, May 18, 2012

Your First Room Part 1

Boys,

It may be the girl in me but I've always wondered what exactly my nursery looked like when I was born...and since I was born in the dark ages before camera phones and digital cameras, I don't think my mom documented every detail like I TRY to do with you all. So I thought that one day you all might care about all the thought and work your momma put into your nurseries. Before each of you were born, I thought long and hard about what I wanted your rooms to look like. Today, we'll start with Eli's first room.

Eli, when you were born, we live in Greenwood in a parsonage across the street from the church. Your room was itty bitty but it worked for an itty bitty baby! I obsessed over every detail and painted a few things for your room too! Your great-Nana and Pawpaw helped by your rocking chair and mom and dad helped by your crib with help from G'Oma's discount at Penney's. I was so excited to meet you and for you to be in your room that we had worked so hard on! You still have the same basic room in our house in Rogers but now your crib is a toddler bed for my BIG boy!










Leo and Liam, your room will be up next! I have to take some better pics of it now that it is set up!

love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment