Thursday, June 7, 2012

Leo & Liam: your first room




Wow! Another month has gone by and I have yet to really blog about your first month. I promise I WILL do that...soon! But first le's go ahead and post your nursery pics... Whn I found out you were BOTH boys, I was afraid that I had used all my boy creativity on Eli and e's unsure what to do. After lots of thought, we saw some vintage car things at Hobby Lobby and opted to go that route. I had someone make your bedding...it matches but isn't exactly the same. I painted your name signs and the scripture canvases. Cati painted the stop sign. I also found a used dresser and painted it to match the room...that was a labor of love but I absolutely love what it adds to your room. The chair is the same chair I rocked Eli in for 2 years...it's so comfy it ALMOST makes us not mind all the late night rocking!





No comments:

Post a Comment